View Single Post
Old 08-13-10, 08:43 PM
Doesn't 2011 start the next decade?

Robbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points

Which one? Bunny or Rookette?

Personally speaking, it's simply a lack of time. School is kinda kicking my ass (don't worry though - my grades reflect the amount of time I'm putting into it). I'm lucky if I can squeeze in one or two SNGs during the weekend. If I get really lucky I can play the Twitter League on Stars the occasional Sunday.

I go out on co-op in January. That *should* be just a regular 9-5 type position that doesn't have any homework or anything so for 4 months I should be able to play semi-regularly again. Then it's back to the school grind for another 4, then co-op. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I know I've never been a great participant in the discussion threads but I do read almost every one of them and pick up tips constantly.

In the past year a couple of our more regular posters have more-or-less withdrawn from the online poker world - Invig and de-coder.

We got a few people join from PTP thanks to TP's involvement there but sadly it doesn't appear if any of them stuck around. Maybe it's that the experienced players have already found a forum home they're comfortable with (as I'm sure we have here) and aren't really looking elsewhere. The n00b's are being drawn to the bigger sites (2+2, PTP, P5s, etc) and miss our little slice of heaven here. Which is really unfortunate as I think that our group is far friendlier and far more welcoming than some of the regulars on the big boards.