View Single Post
Old 08-22-05, 08:13 AM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

Thats the beauty of the scam, nobody is really falling for anything, it's a victimless crime. Nobody pays for anything until thay had recieved two free winning plays already.

Now if you got one of the original 500 losing plays and you bet it then you have nobody to blame but yourself. The first batch of plays is meant to get the attintion of 500 people. I doubt you would run out and bet on the Pirates today just because an unsolicited e-mail told you to, right?

Now when the second batch of 250/250 goes out I would imagine some people on the losing side will place a bet based on the first play being a winner, so these people are the only ones who have a gripe, maybe.

After that your playing with the houses money and are gonna be up even if you get a loser on the third play, I mean who pays $20 for a play when they only bet $20 a game? These are more like $200 a game players minimum.

The outcome of a scam like this is usually about 50 paying customers, thats all, but if you get them for $20 the first time and $50 the next and anything at all after that your in great shape because you have almost nothing invested.

Who would fall for it? PLENTY.