View Single Post
Old 11-26-04, 04:59 PM
Rock

johnbaker has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

i appreciate raymer's good manners, but his glasses are unbelievably obnoxious... he played well through the tournament, but he really screwed some people over where he should have gone broke... like against matusow. outside of poker, id like raymer more cuz hes a nice guy. but matusow was a much better player than him, and he lost an important hand against him because raymer hit his draw. raymer is not nearly good enough to make the call matusow did on him, so i respect matusow much more than raymer at the poker table.

and yeah he did get lucky in a LOT of coin flips... which is annoying, because he would force people with small pairs into coinflip situations when raymer had AK or AQ, and he would always win the coinflip. this was completely justifiable later in the tournament when he had a giant chiplead over other people, but it just seems like he got lucky in a few coinflip hands to get the chiplead, then the rest of the tournament was idiot-proof.

just my opinion... i tend to hate people that a lot of other people love, dont get offended by my comments plz.

-jB

Last edited by johnbaker; 11-26-04 at 05:05 PM.