View Single Post
Old 04-13-07, 10:32 AM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

First off, embarrassed to say, I didn't know about adding hh in the url, either. I used to click on member's list, find your name and click on your signature.

Secondly, a 'Sticky' imho, isn't good enough.

See, this is my problem & the steps I go through when creating a HD thread:

- I log in to TPF, click on Hand Discussion Topic, New Thread... & start typing my thoughts on the hand which I am bummed out or happy about. (which is rarely the case these days)

- After typing out my thoughts for that hand, I click to get my saved HH and realize I forgot to convert it beforehand. What now? (View 1st paragraph for my way). If I do it your way, I still have to open a new browser window and either type out the new (hh) url or find the 'so-called, soon-to-be-added sticky'.

My suggestion would be to add it to *Additional Options*(if possible), same as an attachment. It would be accessible to any thread and would simplify the steps needed in creating a 'TPF converted' hand history thread/post.