View Single Post
Old 04-18-08, 09:33 AM
Fish

chane has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

Hey guys, this tournament is becoming HUGE! Everyone is talking about it - it's been talked about on Rounders Radio, Hold'em Radio and just about every poker forum online.

I believe it's going to be broadcast live on Hold'em Radio!

I just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that all of the pros are now bounties!

You will receive an autographed copy of Mitchell Cogerts brand new book "Play Razz Poker to Win" for taking out a pro! (Limit one book per player.)

All you have to do is PM me your name, address and hand history at my forum or at this forum or email me at chane [at] theroundersroom.com.

The top 10-15 finishers will also get Phil Gordon's DVD (if we can get a hold of him again), Rounders movie DVD or Tony Korfmans autographed book, " HoldemPoker, Tournaments, cash games and embarrassing social gas". (All prizes are subject to availability.)

We got 5 days left to go. Our goal is 900 players - we currently have 177 players. We're on our way to 900, but you can help us out by telling a friend!

This could end up being the best $10 tournament you've ever played in (or missed, if you don't get in NOW!)