View Single Post
Old 01-10-06, 07:28 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I think we need to see how many sign up.

Option A:
--if we have, say, 20 people
--$200 prize pool
--10 first place finishers (in the league events) get a free $11 sent to them at PS.
--$90 to be distributed to the top three overall players (with points assigned at each event based on place in the event)
--this is more of a "tour" setup

Option B:
--if we have, say, 11 people
--we just do the second part where it is based on your place in each event and the top 3-5 overall point leaders get part of the pize pool.
--this is the typical "league" setup

Personally, unless we get the 20+ people (and even then...), I like option B as the "main event" can't be a big buyin event anyway (just another private $10+$1 for the winners).

If we can grow this to 40-50+ players then I think the tour setup could be REALLY cool with a $40 buyin final event or something....

Those that are registered (or are going to register) speak up as to what you want to do. I vote Option B for this time around with the hopes of changing to the other format if we can build up the number of players.

If we decide to switch I will work up and post a points list for each event and the prize pool payout percentages for comment. If not we will leave it as is and see how it works.

http://www.talkingpoker.com/forum/blog.php?u=64

Last edited by BlibbityBlabbity; 01-11-06 at 10:32 AM.