View Single Post
Old 06-26-09, 02:54 AM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

You say they were one impossible shot from being swept...with Shaq, I think the Cavs could have swept the Magic, but would have won in 5.

Game 1: The Cavs are up by 19 in the 1st quarter. Without an inside scoring threat, they can't hold the lead. Rashard makes some clutch shots just to win that game. If they dumped it inside to a Shaq, the clock runs down before the Magic have a chance to come back.

Game 2: He IS unbelievable, Cavs win.

Game 3: Legit Magic win.

Game 4: The Magic go to D. Howard 3 TIMES in the first 90 seconds in the OT period for dunks, because the Cavs have nobody to put a body on howard. He abuses Varejao. That is after Lewis makes a sick shot at the end of Regulation. Shaq can make efficient baskets that minimizes the workload required of the LeBron show. Cavs win this game if they have Shaq to defend Howard, and not such an exhausted LeBron.

Game 5: Legit Cavs win. Series over.

And by the way, Shaq's contract expires next year, and they dumped Big Ben's contract to get him. So when LeBron is a FA they have max money. This was a good trade, and Shaq would have carried teh cavs to the Finals, IMO.