View Single Post
Old 02-22-06, 07:25 AM
Shark

Akverno has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsAkverno has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsAkverno has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

I'm suprised that systems don't look into seven stud tourneys and cash games. Imagine the advantage you would have if you had two or three accounts at the same table (cash or tourney). You could see a ridiculous amount of cards compared to the competition and have an edge in every single odds decision. This is the reason why I quit playing cash games during certain times of the day, a long while back I had a decent stack and for a week or two I kept getting this feeling when I was playing cash games that I just couldn't seem to make any money anymore. Then I realized I had built the stack in Alaska where the timezone favors playing against opponents in other countries late at night, and lost a decent chunk of my stack playing seven stud in florida where I ended up playing against american players. After a while of this i realized that some of the people I was seeing at 3/6 (I realize now i was playing outside of my limits) always managed to sit at a table together. I cashed out, didn't have any proof so i didn't report em.

Anyway, I guess the moral of my ramblings is that I'm very, very glad that party took that bastard's money and hopefully it will get filtered to the players who were involved with him. Cheating is wrong, I almost broke a friend's hand when he told me that two years ago he had base dealt while we were playing a friendly five dollar game in a bar. If I ever caught anyone cheating me I would break their hand or thumbs. I would probably end up in jail, but I can't stand cheaters.