View Single Post
Old 11-30-07, 12:45 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

I'm not available Saturday, but I hope someone takes herschelw up one of of these. I'd be interested in reading a detailed review.

In fact, tell you want, I'll pay the $15 for someone here to take one of these courses (your choice - but I think "chipping up early" will be much more interesting) if you will post a review for the forum. I don't mean to post every piece of strategy you learn, of course, but I'd like to see a general summary, plus your honest opinions on how much this helped you, if it was worth it, if you'f recommend it to others, if you plan to do it again, and that sort of thing.

Apply here. I'll pick someone later today. You definitely need to be a regular in this forum, and I'd prefer to have an already winning player do this (I don't care what stakes you play), but I'll consider anyone.

herschelw - If you have a problem with this for some reason, say so, and I'll withdraw the offer. I'm kind of assuming you'll think it's a good idea.

P.S. This doesn't really fit in the "Looking for a Backer" section, so I'm going to move it to SPAM. I'm not really sure where it fits best, but it's basically an ad, so I think this will do.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker