View Single Post
Old 11-15-06, 09:01 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default 27% RakeBack at Full Tilt...

ended up getting pretty messy, with Full Tilt's affiliate department going back and forth about if existing players would be eligible for rakeback or not (they no longer are), so I'm killing that thread and starting this new one.

Here is a summary of the good stuff, with up to date information:

-----
The maximum rakeback allows affiliates to give is 27%, which is exactly what I will be giving you.

If you don't already have a Full Tilt account:

1. Use to download Full Tilt Poker and create a new account.

2. Once you have set up your new account, PM me with your Full Tilt Player ID. I'll confirm that you are being tracked to me, and that's all there is to it!

Then all you need to do is play (the more the better!), and I will transfer 27% of the rake you generate* back into your player account after Full Tilt pays me. This is usually done on or around the 15th of the following month. Please note that you need to earn at least $5 of rake back in a given month, as $5 is the minimum amount Full Tilt will allow me to transfer to you.

*Please note that things like "Player Fees" (for deposits and withdraws, I assume), "Bonuses Earned," and even "Used Points" are deducted from your TOTAL rake generated, before the 27% is calculated. I am not 100% certain on this, but it appears that Full Tilt values player points at 200 points per $1, so if you were to spend 3600 points on a flexfit cap, for example, your gross rake would drop $18, which would cause the rakeback you receive from to decrease $4.86.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker