View Single Post
Old 11-01-06, 10:47 AM
Shark

bdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

In mid-late-october i had to basically restart from scratch. It was a painful step - but I think its going to be one i am glad i made. Anyway, here are my goals for November (keeping in mind my 'start-over' roll was $300 - basically what i started with oh-so-long ago. My roll has grown a bit thorugh October).

1.) Play 5k hands of $50 NL short seated. That 5k hand goal might be a bit high since i will be missing some poker time over Thanksgiving and a couple of other weekends this month.

(btw - i know i am not ideally funded for this level. I dont need feedback on that. If i go broke, i plan on reloading next year)

2.) Get comfortable with 3 tabling $50 NL games. I am comfortable 2 tabling now and I am pretty sure i am ready for this step.

3.) Increase my bankroll. I dont want to set any monetary-specific goal here - i dont want to chase money. I just want to see an increase. Hmmm, i guess its silly to post this though since that is kinda obvious. Okay, i will pick a number - i am going to set my sights relatively low. How about...... $800 (i am at appx $540 right now).

4.) Work a bit more getting comfortable/confident with re-raising preflop with hands other than AA, KK and QQ. And knowing when i should and shouldn't do that.

5.) Get PAHUD running optimally and utilzing that data. I started using PT to serioulsy study my game in October and I think it has helped a lot. I have PAHUD downloaded - i just have to get it set up right.