Thread: NFL Week 8
View Single Post
Old 10-30-06, 12:30 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

OK, but there is something very valuable to be learned here. Yea, -6 units in a day is a bloodletting, trust me I know this, however, in an earlier post in this thread you said you made those picks with ZERO handincapping at all, just being Joe Public and looking at the board.

This should easily dismiss the idea that Vegas wants equal action on both sides of a game to ensure a profit, they let you look at the board and sway you to one side with these numbers, honestly.

I'm not saying to go so far as to fade yourself, but look at the board and find the play that looks the easiest, one that looks like Vegas is giving away money and no matter how difficult it is try to handicap the game looking for a reason to go with the other side. You may never find that reason and in fact it may just be an easy play for you for some reason, but give the other side a solid look first.