View Single Post
Old 11-09-08, 12:52 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

First, if you have a question about PTP horses, I would suggest starting a thread on PTP, and not here. I'm sure you would get much better responses.

Second, when you agree to back someone, you are giving them money to play agreed upon game(s). They are allowed to play however they want though, so long as they actually play what was agreed upon. I would hope you wouldn't back players that you think are bad players, but if you do for some reason, you need to live with that decision. You certainly have the right to question plays they make. Maybe post specific Hands in the Hand Discussion thread here, removing their name of course, and see what kinds of comments it gets and then point them to the results. That way, you are giving them an opportunity to improve their game.

My last piece of advice is that maybe you should back players who play with the nitty-go-for-the-mincash style that is more closely aligned with your own. I personally don't think that's a good strategy, but it sounds like you would be more comfortable with it than backing the guys who are going to both bust early and FT a higher percentage of the time than the mincash guys.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker