The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-05, 01:18 AM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default Poker goals this year

Ive made a very reasonable poker goals for this year which im gonna start next month, If all you have is something negative to say about this do me a favor and save it.

Gonna wait for party poker to offer there next deposit bonus and deposit $300 to take as much advantage of there bonus as I can. I find that I go on tilt very very very easy and once I take a bad beat I start to play terrible and dont know when to stop so what I plan on doing is paying much more attention to my emotions and stopping when I relize im on tilt. If I play the poker game that I KNOW I can and get up from the computer when ive relized im on tilt think I should do fine. Tonight I've done alot of thinking and looking at my past hand histories and relized I do play a solid poker game, just dont stop when I know im playing bad.

Ok back to my goal I hope to turn my $300 into $1,500 by the end of the year, a very reachable goal if I can keep a cool head and relize im playing .50/1.00 and suck outs will happen. So what do you all think, I dont mind if you have something to say just dont bash me please. Party poker seems like the easiest bonus to hit which is why I want to start there but what are some other good ones to hit ive deposited in party, pacific, royal vegas so cant get those new player bonus's but any others I havent, any good ones out there for inital deposit bonus's I can go to after I clear mine on party next month.

I'll be tracking my progress in my blog if you would like to follow it at , take care.

Last edited by BrianSwa; 01-24-05 at 01:29 AM.