The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-05, 11:56 AM
Shark

bdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbdawg31 has between 750 and 999 Rep Points
Default does the begging ever actually work?

I guess it must, so many people ask for free money that i guess they must get a positive answer once in a while. Sort of like how i can't imagine SPAM email ever working, but it must or people wouldnt send it out over and over again.

I guess i can not comprehend it ever working. I can not comprehend giving a stranger online any money to play poker with on pure principle, not to mention the fact that it makes absolutely no sense logically.

When i am feeling chartiable, i tend to give some money to 'charity' i guess.

Has any of the regulars on this forum ever given the beggars a buck or two after a good run?

On a side note - i do find the begging posts and the peole that go from room to room entertaining.