The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-04, 01:05 PM
Calling Station

Charlie Frank has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

NO WAY! Are you kidding me? I never would have guessed!!! What with the way you play, you must be pulling in thousands....

So you have gone broke, you have no car, you have $3000 to your name and yet you take offence when I tell you that your advice on limit holdem is incorrect? You have some nerve.

I don't think the idea was ridiculous at all. Don't you think the TP Admin would be the perfect guy to hold our money in escrow?

Oh sorry, I forgot - you have no money!

I am willing to play you on PokerStars for $1000 - $500 is my absolute minimum. Anything else really wouldn't be worth my time. The only problem with that is you have to pay PokerStars something I would imagine - I don't think they let you set up the games for free. I don't play on PokerStars but I will find out all the details and download the software if I thought for one second you even had a couple hundred dollars to lose.

As it stands, I think you are a snotty-nosed kid (you yourself said that you aren't even 21) with no money who likes to talk big but doesn't have the minerals to back that talk up.

If you want to prove me wrong, let's rock and roll.

Until then, go back to 2+2.

CF