The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-05, 02:21 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default new outlook on poker

ok so this tread is about me and my new outlook on poker, If you dont want to know then please don't read.

so I was sitting here thinking the other day, trying to figure out what exactly I want from poker online and on felt. I asked myself a couple questions which I answered....Do I want to play poker for a living? hell no. Do I want to make a 2nd living from poker? no not really. Do I want to have fun playing and do it just for recreation? ya I think I do.

So with that in mind I stopped worrying about my bankroll and just started playing to have fun. Now im not saying im taking my $200 bankroll into a 5/10 game and going broke. What I'am saying is im gonna stop stressing about how much I make every day and have fun. Now penny games are no fun for me so what do you do when you have a $200 bankroll, hate change games? Well I came up with the answer to play tornaments. Of course im not jumping into a $100 buy in torney but I'am playing alot of $5.00 headhunters and smaller buy in games.

I seem to go well in these and I can get alot of play for a little bit of money, I have gotten deep in almost every one ive played on jetset and I like there players and the games. So basicly I have all but quit ring and cash games and manley I just play tornaments.

Not sure what kinda comments im looking for by writing this thread but you as always are welcome to comment.