The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-05, 03:07 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default Could Party stoop any lower?

They are really headed down the wrong track, if you ask me. Seems like they are making one bad decision after another. They are being very greedy and focusing on the SHORT TERM bottom line

BTW, for those of you thinking I'm making a fortune off this site (ahem, Aeq) - or ANY money, for that matter, you'll probably get a kick out of this...

-----
Hi Giant Stride Solutions, Inc.,

I have been checking your Party Poker affiliate account and noticed that you have not referred any new RMPs for a while.

Please be aware that you are expected to refer new RMPs at least every 60 days for your account to remain active and if you’re on MGR trackers - for you to keep the revenues of your existing players.

As your affiliate manager I would like to help you to refer at least 1 RMP this month so that you can enter the new-year with your account active!

The challenge is to refer at least 1 new RMP this month and at least 2 RMPs next month. This will allow you to qualify for the active affiliate’s bonanzas throughout next year and allow you to keep on receiving existing player revenues. If you do not step up to the challenge unfortunately your account will be marked inactive and your account will automatically close.

In order to avoid this situation further and to reward you for your efforts – I am prepared to pay you a flat amount of $50 for the first player that you refer this month, plus you will be able to earn extra $ in this month’s bonanza that was sent to you earlier in the month.

So to earn extra cash and to keep your account active refer your first player as soon as possible.

Good luck!

Please contact me should you have any queries.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker