The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-04, 08:02 PM
Shark

jimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Points
Default Hello

Hello All.

My name is Jim and I have just joined the Forum. I have been playing regularly on Pokerstars for the past 2 years now, I like to play NLH and Stud H/L mainly in STG and Tournys upto $20.

I have managed this year to get a ranking of 550 and won only the 1 major tourny winning just under $1000, yet compaired with my first year playing were I was rated in the 1000s and won no majors yet profit on the year was around $1500. I am having a poor year losing around $1300.

Is it me or does anyone else feel that it seems to be coming very predictable on PS when it comes to pay outs, I am talking about the daily tournys upto $100, it seems to be the same names all the time, are these players really this good or is there a system they are playing, I was thinking maybe some sort of team play.

We all know about having the spot of bad luck and getting Rivered ect. but it never seems to happen to these guys.

Any comments anyone?

Ohh and nice to meet you all.

Jim.