The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-06, 01:03 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default New Poker Books...

I don't make enough time to read. I have quite a collection of poker books, but sadly, I've only gotten through a fraction of them. I own all sorts of books - from advanced ones that I actually learn from to more beginner style books where I am more curious to see how the author explains thing to entertainment books (Doyle's stories, Barry's book, etc). I've also got a couple on poker and psychology, tells, zen. Yeah, I have a lot of poker books. Someday I hope to find the time to get through them all, but I really need to finish (start?) editing Zybomb's book first.

Anyhoo..... the point is, I haven't ordered a poker book in a long time. I knew I wanted HOH3 though, so I went to Amazon to get it, through the TP.com of course! While browsing around, I found a number of new and interesting looking books, including:

- a must have, if it's anything like the first two.

- Fischman wrote a book. Definitely looking forward to reading his take on things.

- The new Sklansky/Miller book that I've heard good things about.

- I've been meaning to pick this one up for a long time.

I also ordered two of the WPT series of books (Antonio's and Lindgren's). And then I pre-ordered Phil Gordon's Little Blue Book (I have the Green but haven't read it yet) and a book that I am VERY excited about that I didn't even know was being written:

- Negreanu's book. This sounds like a MUST HAVE. I'm really looking forward to digging into this.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker