The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Off Topic > Sports
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-06, 10:29 AM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default Here's where I'm at today

I really thought I was done posting here, I just don't have the personality to put up with insults from people reguardless of how small they are, PM's about how people will turn on me when I start to lose, etc... That is just me, you don't have to like it and you don't have to agree with it.

You guys in the sports forum have been nothing of that sort though, so no reason as of now to stop posting plays that at least a few of you are making a little bit of cash on.

On to Saturdays games (and I'm pretty sure I have a monster for Sunday, more to come on that though).

Pitt UNDER 52.5 1:00 EST

N.C.St +2.5 over S.Miss 7:00 EST

Bowling Green -5 over Fla Intl 7:00 EST

If anyone is interested in a 5-team round robin parlay let me know and I will explain it. This is just for entertainment purposes with the potentioal of a big score, not profitable long term, but I am in the mood to gamble today a bit.

Your book has to allow this type of play and will need to allow multiple sports in the same play as this will be NFL/MLB/NCAA

Good luck and check back as I am playing a bunch today, may even bet some horses.

Check back in this thread as I may have more for later