The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Off Topic > Sports
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-06, 12:51 AM
Banned

eejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointseejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointseejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

i put the bet out, id have paid it. straight up.

What i dont like was shabis reaction, dont go mad at me here, read...

I played the game, and i hate to say it but you tok my reaction the wrong way TP. You said "i knew he had a set, and still called" I said, why did you call, you said "i thought he had a set, f u eejit.." and so on. That didnt bother me, made me shut up though

Shabi at that game didnt remind me on the $2, or id have sent it instantly.

Then on the next game he says something, i think i didnt play the last one, i check the HHs in my folder, it says i did. So i come back after checking, and say im sorry, i did play the game.

So he says he wants his $2. i Then send the $2. Its obvious i had money in my account to do so, a shit load more than $2. The $2 wasnt in anyway a factor to my bankroll on stars. I thought i sent the $2, and logged off. I come back on today, make the usual cocky eejit joke about the USA bombing out of the world cup. then shabi responds.

I immediately check stars, see that it hasnt left my account. I then restart, and send it again, as i promised.

I have made bets with you guys before. In no way have i ever not payed anyone back. I may have been slightly delayed in doing so, but i try not to keep alot of money on neteller, and use my real bank for alot of it, as not workinf ull time its a fuck on paying bills, so i have to leave alot in there, after paying bills, whatever i have left i play with, more often than not i win alot with it, pay more bills, some previous debts from moving home, and make some crazy bet takings on the world cup

I know me and you TP have had last longers on our league games, and ive won 2, youve won 5 Ive paid you on the same day twice, instantly, and the other 3 came the next day, as i said, its hard to get money from my bank to stars, i have to go through paradise - neteller - stars. Normally that takes 2 days, sometimes longer.

I apologise in any way if it seems i never pay debts, or pay up on bets. I have paid EVERY bet or debt on this forum, it may be a day late but it got there.

if you in no way believe i would have paid up on the USA bets on the world cup, then dont pay me your stake of $5, same for john. If you think i cant be trusted with bets, then cancel the last longer we have where i have paid you each one, and ill just play straight up with no side action.