The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > SPAM
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-07, 06:41 PM
Fish

peanutmeow has less than 10 Rep Points
Default 1deal.ca -> Referral Bonuses for Mansion.com & Poker.com

I've been using for a few months now to get some sign up bonuses for a few smaller poker sites and I have two affiliate links if anyone is interested in trying out Mansion or Poker.com risk free.

Basically it works like this:

1)Go to 1deal.ca and use code dealmein1 to access the site. (Just to clarify, this is my affiliate link and I earn 20 dollars for each sign up. If you decide to refer people, then I don't earn any money from the people you yourself decide to refer)

2)Download the software for Poker.com or Mansion.com through their links. You must be a new player and not previously had the software on your computer.

3)Make the minimum deposit (Poker.com is $25 US, Mansion has no minimum)

4)Play the required amount of hands (Poker.com = 50 points which you can earn by playing 3 5.50 SnGs. Mansion -20 MCPoints) If you happen to lose all your money on poker.com only, then you are still eligible for the reimbursement outlined below.

5)Once you notify 1deal.ca of completion they will issue you a cheque for the minimum deposit on poker.com(25) + an additional 25 dollars and a flat $100 cheque for completing Mansion.

And that's that. This is more geared towards players who play micro limits like myself because this is small change for high rollers. The site is reputable, a long time friend if mine is the web developer and recommended it to me. I've received payouts for all the deals in a timely manner (usually a week after I indicated I completed it)

I found Mansion had a very poor tourney selection, but the ring games were very, very soft. I consider myself to be only an average player at micro limits and was able to grind my 40 dollar deposit up to 125 in two days. Mansion does have a 100% deposit bonus up to $500, but I found it to be pretty brutal, they released $10 for every 60 MCPoints that you earned.

For those Ontarian players, they also run tournaments once every month or so in the KW and Toronto areas. Entry is usually $50, or they'll just withhold $25 of your referral payout. My husband won their last tourney in KW in July and we won $1000, so it wasn't too bad for a $25 investment. The next tourney is August 23rd in Toronto and 1st prize is an entry into the WPT event at Fallsview.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to pm/respond here. If you're interested in trying out these rooms, then just follow the link here:
Old 08-18-07, 06:50 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

I'm actually an affiliate for both of these sites. I'm not actively promoting either of them because:

1. Neither accepts U.S. customers any more.

2. I was working out rakeback deals with both sites (most players prefer lifetime rakeback over a very small up front bonus)... and then admittedly dropped the ball and haven't followed up with them for a long while.

I can resurrect the rakeback and get that set up if any non-U.S. players are interested. Otherwise, have at it.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker
Closed Thread