The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-04, 09:21 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default poker torney last night

Ok so I got home about 4am last night from work and had to be up to watch the baby about 11:30am so I joined a real quick tornament on bugsys no planning on doing good in it since needed to get to bed. Started off pretty good and got into a couple pots with this moron who kept pushing all in with wired low pairs. Couple times I called him down with 2 overcards but lost the race over and over again actully seemed like I couldnt win a race all day long. Ok so now its about 6am and im about 2nd or 3rd in chips and I get moved and sit right next to the chip leader not the place I really want to be, dont want to fight with him over and over. Well I get KK and I have a real bully like image going on since I pushed and pushed and folded and folded last couple of hands so I put a standard normal size raise in and the chip leader who now is about 100k under me calls. I have about 550k he has about 450k flop comes down with no aces he bets into me and I reraise he calls. Turn comes down no aces so he raises and I reraise him all in he calls with total junk and I take him out and puts me over the 1 million chip mark. By the time I reach final table im about at 1.5 mil and the closest person to me is about at 350k well I knock out a bunch of people and the final 2 comes down to me and this other real decent player im at about 1.5 mil still and he is about 400k we play heads up for about 30 minutes and our chip count is almost exactly the same think he is up 100k we take the break and he says he is gonna go all in I tell him I want the percentage points for 1st so Im only calling with best hand of course at this he decides not to go all in anymore im deal i think its A8 clubs I call the bet and flop comes down jack high and 2 clubs he raises I call. Turn is a blank he raises and I call. River is a jack of clubs he goes all in and I call he flips over a J-2 for trips and I flip over the winning flush GG buddie. Hope you enjoyed my little story..........PEACE
Old 12-08-04, 09:22 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default Btw

by the way I got to bed about 7:30 am and got 4 hours sleep good thing at noon my son went to sleep and let me get 2 more hours of sleep who needs sleep when you got poker anyway move my percentage from 55% to 65%. MOVING ON UP!!!!
Old 12-08-04, 10:33 PM
grrrrr

jillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

So how much did you win?
Old 12-09-04, 12:01 AM
Banned

Default freeroll

sorry forgot to mention it was a freeroll I won percentage points the highest 3 people each month get free invite to there poker school.
Closed Thread