The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > Beats and Brags
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-06, 11:46 AM
Shark

jdiana86 has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!jdiana86 has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!jdiana86 has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!jdiana86 has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!jdiana86 has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!jdiana86 has less than -50 Rep Points.  Yikes!
Default Home Game Bad Luck

I hosted a home game for 5 people including me. The people playing were all in high school except me and one of my other buddies. The game was very loose, almost everyone stayed in for the flop. I folded lots of hands and took down my 1st big pot in omaha when i had kjxx and flopped 2 pair. Not to long after this it was down to two players. I was heads up agaisnt a very loose and aggresive player. He knew I played tight and was betting and raising often. A key hand came up in this heads up battle. He raised on the button and I moved all-in with a4o with about $50 in chips, he called my all-in with j7s and he took down almost the entire buy-in(one person cashed while they were up. I will def try to play with this crew again. To give you an idea of how lose the game was, in one big pot 8 high was beat by queen high. Can't wait to host another game.
Closed Thread