The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-04, 02:52 PM
Sir Waffles House of Fun

SirFWALGMan has between 50 and 99 Rep Points
Default 5/10 Bon Voyage

Well I have decided that 5/10 is too tought for me and have slunk back to 3/6. Look me up if you want. I think the variance or the bad beats or whatever just sent me on a tilt. I did not play poorly (I don't think), I just got beat. I lost a nice chunk of bankroll and am going to have build it back up.

Alot of people have mentioned the variance in lower levels, but I have rarely seen that. I have had down weeks, but basically there are enough bad players to make it hard to hit variance. Just my take.

In 5/10 I would not say they players are any better pre-flop. They suck. I mean any A high is in every hand! Even against major raises! 2nd Pair! To the river James! Not sure why I can not crack this level. I do not know what it is. I do know it has set me off too much so I am quitting for a while. I am going to build the bankroll back up to a level beyond what I need for 5/10 and take a crack at it again around 4-5K. Wish me luck!