The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Admin > TP Suggestions/Problems
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-04, 10:53 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default WANTED: Moderator

As this forum continues to grow (and especially for times like right now, when I'm out of town), I'm going to need some help moderating.

For the most part, very little will be required on your part. I try not to "censor" anything here, but of course anything extremely inappropriate needs to be deleted. Mostly though, you just need to keep an eye on things, move threads that are started in the wrong section to where they belong, delete blantant/obvious/excessive SPAM (especially when it's not in the SPAM section) - that sort of thing. No abusing your power though - complaints made to me will be taken seriously.

I know of at least two posters who have expressed interest in moderating, but to be fair and in hopes of getting the right peron for the job, here's what we're gonna do:

If you would like to be considered for the job, post a message in this thread saying so. On Tuesday (why not?), I'll set up a poll with the candidates and we'll let the community decide.

Sound good?

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker