The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > SPAM
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-04, 08:32 PM
Maniac

TajaUk has between 10 and 49 Rep Points
Default A fantastic website any poker fan should bookmark!

The Hendon Mob (Link in my sig) is one of the best poker websites around today. Why?? well let me tell you why..

Firstly the Hendon mob are a collection of poker players from London that go around the world and play poker. They have a $1million sponsorship deal from the gaming club per year to pay for all their entry fee's and expenses. The Mob are very cool and are excellent poker players Barny Boatman, Joe Beevers, Ram Vaswani and Ross Boatman. They are one of the reasons poker has taken off so much over in the Uk.

Their website has regular updated Diary's of the Mob players from around the world. Guest diary's from poker pro's, a really active forum that is used by most of the pro's in europe, tips, calculators, guides, comps, but most importantly THE POKER DATABASE.

If you want to know anything about Poker, go to the Poker DataBase on the site. It has virtually every result in poker history, who the top players from every country are, the top players in wsop, profiles of virtually every player the list goes on and on:

WSOP All Time Money List
WPT All Time Money List
WSOP Bracelets
WPT Championship Titles
2004 Money List
2003 Money List
2002 Money List
2001 Money List
2000 Money List
English Players
European Players
Aus/NZ Players
Women's All Time List
Omaha All Time
Omaha Hi/Lo All Time
7 Card Stud All Time
Stud Hi/Lo All Time

Grosvenor Victoria All Time Money List
Grosvenor Victoria Tournament Winners
Europeans at the WSOP
Tournaments in England

Plus a list of all events coming up on the poker calendar. It gives you hours of fun looking up your fav players and seeing how they have done over the last few years events and the exact money they have recieved from every event. For example look up moneymaker and see his results since winning the wsop, or find out who won some event from the wpt last year.
Old 12-03-04, 09:09 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

This is the least spammy SPAM I've ever seen!

Good stuff.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker
Old 12-03-04, 09:53 PM
Shark

eddo31 has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

that is a very good database. i am not sure how accurate it always is (i think that there are defintely some missing events), but it is very interesting stuff.

plus, those guys seem to be the type of players that are interesting not because they are pretentious and attention-seeking, but because you would actually want to talk to them.
Old 12-04-04, 03:30 AM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Pretty good site, those guys seems like the real deal. What ever happened to 'late night poker' on fox sports net, (the mob was on there quite a bit, and barny b. was one of the announcers). I thought that was great, not much bs, just good poker, and you could hear alot more of the table talk. I was hoping they would expand to hour long episodes, and then it disappeared???
Old 12-14-04, 12:26 PM
Maniac

TajaUk has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

Yeah late night poker was the first poker show in the Uk and really expanded peoples view of it. They had like 4 series of it and its liked stopped. No idea why, but alot of people would love the show to return.
Closed Thread