Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > Beats and Brags
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-09, 04:57 AM
Banned

thadeas1 has between 50 and 99 Rep Points
Default Brag/Beat @ Betfair

Brag :

I've had my Betfair account for nearly 2 years and play on there every so often, well recently they started new promotions and one is to get upto 66% rakeback on new accounts, im a rakeback donkey and when i set up my accounts I never thought about it and how important it could be.

Anyway I see the offer on another forum and decided to take a punt and pm the guy to see if he could do anything for my existing account, within a day he managed to get me the rakeback offer and a nice juicey reload bonus, weeeeeeeeeee.

Beat :

I'm trying to concentrate on sng's with a few mtt's chucked in, as I sit here at 9.43am typing this there are 758 players online at betfair, compare this to 75,000 on PS, 29,000 on FTP, 7000 on Ladbrokes (microgaming) and 9000 on BlueSQ (ipoker).

If i want to play sng's on betfair then i wont exactly be overworked as at its peak 5 might start in an hour. I wont be getting rich anytime soon on mtt's either as at 6.30pm the $5+50c NL Freezeout tourney has a GTD $250 (this is not for first its the overall prize fund) and the $5r has a GTD $500.

The cash tables do get a fair amount on traffic so I should be thankful for that but I aint coz I suck hard at cash. FML.

thadeas.
Closed Thread