Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > Beats and Brags
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-05, 10:20 PM
Maniac

BDMK has between 10 and 49 Rep Points
Default I just have the worst luck..lol

amazing...every which way, i lose in a crucial stage of the tourney

4 back-to-back..etc WPT PCA $3 rebuy non-turbo sats on stars last 2 days as follows:

1) towards end of second hr, i have M cca 10, 55 in BB, two big stack loose player limpers, flop 5-K-K, i bet half pot, both call, turn comes A, i move in whats left of the rest of my stack, both call...one has K9, the other...AK

2) towards end of first hr, i have midsize stack, get AQ, call 3xBB by 2 very loose fishies, flop comes A-rag-rag, one checks, the other goes allin, the first one folds, i call...he shows AK

3) towards end of first hr, i have smallish stack, get AA UTG, push allin, get SEVEN calls by stacks ranging from mine to 4x the size with random crap hands...needless to say, i dont win the showdown...

4) just few mins ago, in the middle of the third hr, 30 ppl left, i have smallish stack, get red AA in BB, big stack UTG raises 5x, big stack UTG+1 moves allin, action comes around to me, i call/push allin, UTG goes into think tank, calls...UTG has KsQc (nice call allin! lol), UTG+1 has JJ...flop comes 3 rags ALL SPADES...turn comes another rag OF SPADES...river, to rub it in nicely, comes ace OF SPADES...(had my aces held, id have been in top 12, and some 3-1 stack ratio from top two who win seats)

my serial awful luck in all its colorful variety even amazes me sometimes...lol
Old 12-07-05, 10:56 PM
Shark

Hawt has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsHawt has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

At least you have $10 coming your way to cover (most of) the buy ins from the tourneys you busted out of.

Sincerity is everything. And once you learn how to fake that, you've got it made.
Closed Thread