The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Admin > TP Suggestions/Problems
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-06, 09:15 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default TalkingPoker Loot - Get Yours Here!

{Please note that this thread is a work in progress}

I know I've promised to set up a TP Store for a long, long time, but.... well... here's the thing..... it's a pain to set up and I'm lazy.

So here's what we're gonna do, at least for now: Consider this thread the Official TalkingPoker.com Store! I'll update it from time to time, so whatever you see in this first post here is what's available.

Please note that I'm not selling these items in order to make a profit. I'm selling them at or right around my cost, and in order to keep things simple, shipping is included in the prices below. I'm actually going to lose a few bucks on most orders (especially when I have to ship to you damn Canadians), but no worries.

To place an order, simply send me a PM with the details of what you want and your shipping info. I'll get back to you with your total and confirm your order. Then send your payment to Talking Poker on . I have a PayPal account too, but for now, let's see how this works out.

Keep in mind, I don't really have an inventory, so when you send an order to me, I usually have to pass it on to my people and wait for them to get the embroidery done, so it could take a little while before I ship things to you - but hopefully not longer than 2-3 weeks.

Ok, let's move on to the goods!

These are SWEET. I can get these in pretty much any kind of sweatshirt you can imagine (if you want a specific look - like a solid color or no hood/pocket, just say so), but I highly recommend the ones pictures below, and sticking with those will make life easiest for everyone. This is an 8 oz 50/50 pullover with a fleece hood and a front pocket. The sleeves and hood are one color and the rest of the shirt is another. This is what I wore every day at this year's WSOP, and I was mighty comfy!

Available Colors: Heathered Navy/True Navy, Oxford/Black, Oxford/Forrest Green, Oxford/Maroon, Oxford/True Navy, Oxford/True Red (For my fellow color idiots out there, Oxford = Gray). The TP text will match the sleeve color, of course.

Available Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL.

All the cool kids have one - Do you? When people hit 1000 posts, I give them a custom TP hat for free, with their user name embroidered on the back. Here's your chance to get your very own (without anything on the back - that adds a good bit to the cost) or a second one for your collection. These are the same low profile, velcro back navy blue caps that I give away when people get 1000 posts (these are nice hats, and I've recently switched to an even nicer brand).

Available Colors: Navy, but I may be able to get others if you really want one.

Sizes: Velcro Back = One Size Fits All.

I told you I'm not out to make a profit, so here's what I'm gonna do... With every order, I'm going to throw in, completely free:And honestly, if you want more, just say so. No, I'm not going to send you a dozen mousepads or 25 pens, but if you want a mousepad for home and one for the office, or if you'd like a couple of pens, just say so, and I'll see what I can do.

File Type: jpg blue.jpg (39.5 KB, 20 views)

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker

Last edited by Talking Poker; 07-01-07 at 02:13 PM.
Old 08-23-06, 12:14 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Pictures are going to have to wait a while (I didn't get around to it and I'm going out of town tomorrow), but I came up with prices for you guys, so the Store is officially open!

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker