The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-06, 01:53 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default 6 max Goodness (Forum Challenge)

I haven't played 6 max on Party in quite some time - just THREE sessions since September, in fact.

After all the recent talk about the fish at Party, plus me being on a nasty MTT slide, I decided to give the $5/10 game a whirl tonight for old time's sake. Man... these players are as bad as ever, aren't they? I finished the session down a bit, but I can tell this is still a goldmine.

I have to say though, I really love the pace of this game, especially when I'm multitabling (I only played 2 tables tonight).

So I was thinking... I should do some sort of experiment with this. Maybe I should pound this game for a set time or certain number of hands and see how I do. Better yet - maybe a friendly forum challenge for the likes of pshabi (my little protege) and anyone else interested in playing. I "usually" play 10/20 and 15/30 now (not that I've played many cash games in the past few months at all), but I have no problem dropping back to 5/10 for a little bankroll rebuilding, and especially if we can make some sort of friendly competition out of it.

What do you this, pshabi (and anyone else)? Maybe we could each log 5000 hands (or whatever number we decide on) and see who wins the most (or loses the least!)....

We could put 50 bucks (a whopping 5 BBs) on it to make things more interesting. Or we could just do it for fun. It matters not to me.

If no one is interested, no worries - I'll finish up that 100 Heads Up Matches thing I started months ago and then forgot about 70some matches into it... I just feel like I need to focus on something to get me playing more again.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker