The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-04, 08:01 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default The Taj In Atlantic City

hi everyone i wanted to share with you my experience at the TAJ in atlantic city this past weekend ill start by saying i was playing 2/4 as I only had 100 dollars to spend and didnt want to waste it right away in 3/6 or above. My wife had 100 to spend on the slot machines and I had 100 for poker. 1st things 1st if you havent been to the TAJ let me tell you there poker room is amazing and very well orginized 1st hand i ran was k-10 and flopped 2 tens needless to say i won that hand and had a guy call me to river with ace high oh man can it be any easier!!!! ok to my left was this real new player that kept saying raise instead of bet even though he was 1st into pot after correcting him for the 100th time we gave up. I was in a pot with this guy and another one i was holding K-Q os and flopped a king and queen and raised got 2 callers and we went to turn got a blank raised, the real bad player called all in and other guy called, river card got flopped and the all in guy yelled YES i was like oh god what can he have yes he hit his straight on river man i was mad had to go smoke!!! By time i got back he had busted out of MY MONEY omg like 80 bucks in 10 minutes amazing well that started my downfall of terrible players making stupid calls and getting lucky lost 30 bucks in 1st 4 hours went to dinner. When i came back went to a new table and proceeded to get my bankroll back to 110 dollars then it happened again bad beat city needless to say at about 35-40 bucks left my wife started rushing me and i tryed to force stufff my mistake i know better im better then that oh well live and learn if you got any questions or would like to share your experiences please feel free dont want to go into detail to much thanks for listening.