The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-07, 06:29 PM
Shark

jimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Points
Default Would you consider

I have spoken to TP and he has said its ok for me to ask on the forum. Since January I have been playing some online games with friends of mine who are very new to poker.

After getting asked so many questions I decided I couldnt or didnt have the knowledge to answer all, so I set up a small site were I point members to sites and forums like this one.

I also use the site to keep members upto date with tournament dates and results and also current league positions ect.

I must say now and publicly appologise to TP I did copy some information from the forum to fill the sites content this has now been fully removed and will not happen again without asking for his permission first.

I usually have around 10-20 members entering my tournaments and mainly from Europe, I have been telling my friends and members about TalkingPoker and how they wont go far wrong in joining this forum.

After deciding to run my 2007 league which starts this Thursday and runs for 3 months and 15 various games I would like to invite members of the forum if they would join in, Allthough I have scheduled all 15 game dates and times I will consider changing a majority of tournaments to suit both Europe and US, Canadian times.

All the events have a $5 entry fee on pokerstars and I have 3 nice prizes from sponsors for the top 3 overall league finishers with top prize being a pokerstars pokerchip set which pokerstars gratefully donated.

This I feel would be a great way for my small team here in the UK and Europe (I am expecting only 10 regular member entrys) to compete and then understand how important forums like Talkingpoker is, and also perhaps a easy way for one of you guys to win a pokerchip set.

Again as alot of you guys have come to know me over the years, I dont aim to upset or con anyone I try to just play poker the best I can and I do love this forum, so please accept my appoligies for using forum material in the beginning and dont take my site serious as it is only meant to be for a purpose as explained earlier.

I do wish to thank TP for allowing me to ask you guys and again I do appologise personally to him and hope I can make it upto him.

If anyone would be interested in this please respond so I can see were we stand.

Jim
Old 09-10-07, 08:11 PM
Calling Station

Benji has between -10 and 0 Rep Points

This league thing is interesting, more info about the league would be great (prizes, site, stuff like that).Well since I didn't join a league before I might consider joining this, how many ppl signed up for this btw ?
Old 09-11-07, 01:42 AM
Shark

jimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjimmym has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

I will have around 10-20 regular members playing in the league, with usually 10 for each of the 15 games, all the details are my site
Old 09-11-07, 05:15 PM
Professional Amateur

Invigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsInvigilator has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points

I'd be interested, but it will be hit and miss as Thursday is Aikido night
Old 09-11-07, 05:42 PM
Shark

everyone from this forum is welcome, the passwords are all set as pokerwheel

Hopefully we can have some challenge tournaments in the future.

Depending on how many non European players enter I will adjust later tournament time to suit all.