The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-05, 08:45 AM
Captain Charisma!

GeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsGeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default $0.50/$1 Pl O8

Hold'em boys, please respond as well.

This is my new game. I haven't delved into multying PL as of yet, but I have managed to make a small fortune playing this game at both PokerStars and PokerRoom. Funny, the reason I began playing it was to be able to clear these bonuses slighly faster than the snail pace my limits usually allow me to.

Anyway, what I am wondering is what type of win rate I should expect to receive at these tables.
Old 07-26-05, 10:43 PM
Rock

nutbag has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

I think that developing a consistent winrate at PLO8 is almost impossible. Consistently winning is definately not difficult(especially at that limit), but

PLO has so much variance and the skill level of your competition will vary so much at that level, that it'd be impossible to expect a certain rate.
I've only taken a few forays into PLO cash games mainly because of that, but it'll be interesting to see your results.

Try the party games(next time they have a bonus), those games were usually pretty good.
Closed Thread