The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-07, 12:22 AM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default Official TP table mod

TP if you sticky this that would be great to make it easier for new users to find it.

step 1 : you need to sign up at Bar's site in order to view the thread where the mod is located, to do this just sign up at . While you are there check out his other selection of mods its pretty amazing.

step 2 : our actual mod is located in this thread just click the download button.

step 3 : open the file, in it is a automatic installer so you dont have to do anything to install it but click and follow directions. If it asks you for pw it is tpforum.

step 4 : once installed go to your pokerstars lobby and go to your themes, you will see it in there and just click and apply it. now you have to close down stars and reopen it before it will show up.

step 5 : enjoy and show your support of forum

picture of table is below

Last edited by stormswa; 10-06-07 at 12:49 AM.
Old 10-06-07, 12:37 AM
Fish

Bar Nuthin has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

Old 10-06-07, 12:48 AM
Fish

Old 10-06-07, 02:25 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Auto-installers make me nervous. Requiring registration at another forum makes me annoyed.

Surely there is a good way around both of the above, no? Like, just posting the Mod here (as has already been done) with simple step by step directions of how to install it...

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker
Old 10-06-07, 11:35 AM
Fish

Stormwa_JR has less than 10 Rep Points

What are you scared from a virius? PSthemes has sold 100 and 100s of themes. It would make you more comfortable if instead of going to his site(where he put the theme) that you download it from here(where he will put the theme).

Surely it is safe to register at an MSN Forum? no?

Nice theme, downloaded.
Old 10-06-07, 11:41 AM
Fish

Stormwa_JR has less than 10 Rep Points

The one thing i dont like is that there isnt an 'options' button on it
Old 10-07-07, 03:45 AM
Fish

I couldn't remember where the options button went

but if you click where it is supposed to be, the options work