The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-08, 12:03 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default Full Tilt does the right thing... eventually...

I know people have been pissed at FT lately (see thread), and I will be the first to admit that their support is often slow... but FWIW, every time I have had an issue, they have done the right thing eventually.

Most recently (resolved today), I had ONE table freeze up on me way back on March 4th. I was able to play open and close and play on other tables, but this one was stuck. By the time I got back in, my opponent had blinded me way down (I had the lead when it froze). I eventually lost the match and emailed FT immediately afterwards.

First I got their "We got your email and will respond eventually" response. No response.

2 days later, I forwarded the email again and got the same "We will respond eventually respond."

4 days after that, same deal, but this time I got an actual response. Of course, it was stupid, asking me for all sorts of info about my system and my internet connection - completely irrelevent stuff, since the problem was 100% obviously on their end. I wrote back asking them to please reread my email and credit me with my buy in, and nothing.

A week later (my fault for forgetting), I wrote back again, and again got no response.

Finally, last night I sent an email about my emails being ignored along with a forward of my first email to them, and today, I FINALLY got the response I was looking for - from a trainee, no less!

Yes, it took way longer than it should have, but they did the right thing eventually.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker
Closed Thread