The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-08, 02:32 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

So, I've finally gotten my act together. Here were are less than 4 day before I leave for Vegas, and I now:

-Have my flights booked (did this like 2 weeks ago)
-Know where I'm staying for the entire trip (done today)
-Have a rental car reserved (today)
-Decided what I'm going to play poker-wise (2 days ago)
-Set up, and sold out a $10,000 stake (in the last 48 hours)

I'm getting psyched. I'm in a REALLY good place right now poker-wise, and I'm feeling good about my chances for a big score this year. I researched the Rio's Main Event sattys a little bit, and I'm really looking forward to them. I'd really like to win a seat (for my stake), because if I do, I'm playing it.

I took the sponsored cash option from Stars, so if I do win a seat and play in the Main Event, I'll have $1000 to spend. I'll either crash with friends or see if I can get the timeshare for another week or both, and then I'm gonna fly my girlfriend out and pretty much own the Main Event. At least that's the plan. I'm telling you though - I'm feeling good. Really good.

I know Invig is playing in the $1500 event on the 30th and suggested a get together on the 29th. I think that should be planned, but the only problem is I intend to be deep in a tourney at the Venetian at that time. Maybe you guys would want to have the get together at the Venetian??? I'll have a dinner break at some point... If nothing else, we can certainly hang out before, during and after the $1500 event on the 30th. Invig (and anyone else who is planning on being there for this), please PM me your cell number and I'll reply with mine. It's the same as last year, for those who already have it.

I'll have a friend with me from the 24th until the 30th, and then I'm on my own. I'm staying at:

-Timeshare (Grandview, next to the South Point)
-Courtyard
-Wynn
-Friend's place
-TBD if I stay for the Main Event.

Tick tock... it's almost Vegas time, baby!!!

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker
Old 06-21-08, 03:18 AM
Seven Card Stud

Tony Cheval has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsTony Cheval has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsTony Cheval has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Good luck!