The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-06, 09:04 AM
Rock

ashmc2 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsashmc2 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default What’s uuuup all.

It’s been a few days. Works been tough this week. Had a fire, plus the place has been running like shit. OK. I’m done whining, even though I still smell like a smoked fish.

I probably played around 25 hrs last 4 days off. I didn’t earn any profits, but I gained some experience. I’m down $20 bucks for 25 hrs of play at the $50 dollar tables. Not too bad IMO. I’m starting to loosen up a little. It’s getting a little bit easier to put that money in the middle on the tough calls. (Sometimes too easy.)

I bought Poker Tracker, though I haven’t messed with it yet.

It seemed this week I got sucked out on a lot. Pocket Aces were the bane of my life this week. Nothing more frustrating than getting someone to go allin with Q9 vs your AA, only to watch them flop the str8. (Damn mine eyes.) Then they have the nerve to type SORRY. If I could of found him, he’d have to get my foot surgically removed from his ass. I also ran up against AA vs my KK twice for $50 bucks each time.

I made some bad calls this week. But one takes the cake. I try to placate myself by saying the dude was a maniac, so that’s the only reason that I made the call. But no, I won’t delude myself that way. I just donked off $50 that took me 5hrs of hard work to grind out.
I had cowboys and raised $2 PF and got one caller. Flop came T82. He bet $3. I raised $3 and he reraised me 3 more dollars. I grabbed my last $40 and threw them in. And he called with his trip 5’s. (Yes, I know it’s called a set. Relax.) How is it that you can play solid poker poker all night then just spazz out in one had and donk off a nice chunk of your earnings.

All and all, I feel that I had a pretty positive week. Plus I’m looking forward to these next 4 days off. I see Party Poker is donating another $100 bucks to me.

ashmc2
Closed Thread