The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Off Topic > Sports
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-06, 09:21 AM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default My biggest, and maybe last bet ever

All the games that qualify for play today are:

Mizzou -16

Kent State -1.5

Purdue +14

However I will be on one game and one game only, that being the Mizzou game. I have put my entire on-line bankroll on this game and I don't feel bad about it for a second. I think I got like $50 left on Full Tilt, but that's it.

This is not my entire bankroll as most of it was not kept on-line, but I will not re-deposit, this is it for me.

After bad beat, after bad beat, after bad play after bad play I realize I am just not cut out for poker, I can accept that. Last night's loss on the Rutgers game was the last straw.

Everything that had to go wrong in the last 2:30 of that game did, and it went perfectly wrong.

Blocked FG
Stupid penalty
Blatant bad call on the interference
Reciever left open in the back of the endzone
Missed Two point conversion that hit the reciever between the numbers.

All of that, ALL of it to lose a 3 point spread by one point.

Clearly I got some bad mojo going about now. I know you guys in the Bad Beat section hate the hand I posted, but nobody commented about the one outers I mentioned in the same thread, so it wasn't all just bad play, some pretty horrible luck in big pots, but I'm rambling now......

All the money I have on-line $2755 is on the Missouri game at -16 and $1943 at Missouri at -15.5.

This includes emptying my Neteller account, keep in mind that number was above $10K less than 5 weeks ago, been a tough run.

I lose this bet and it's over for me.