The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > SPAM
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-05, 09:12 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default W$ for sale (Poker Stars)

I have 150+W$ for sale on Poker Stars if anyone is interested. First come first served and all transactions must go through Poker Stars support who are very quick to react to such things.

I am looking to get .80 on the dollar depending on how many you want for anyone interested, cash or T$.

BTW, the low buy in satellites are an easy way to make money on that site as far as WSOP events go.

PM me or post here and we can work something out.
Old 07-02-05, 10:20 PM
oscar the grouch

junYUN has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

what is W$... maybe im retarded
Old 07-02-05, 10:31 PM
Proud TeamSWA Member

ChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

You get W$ when you unregister from a WSOP or WPT event at Stars...
For example, Let's say I played the $5.50 rebuy to win a doubleshout seat $160 value...
And I win the satelite.... So now I unregister from the doubleshootout and instead of putting cash in my account, Stars gives me W$ (160)

I can use these for any WSOP or WPT satellite....
But NOT SNGs or regular tournaments.

On the other hand T$ can be used for anything.
Old 07-02-05, 10:34 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

If you have to ask then you probably don't want them. The short of it is when you enter a satellite in one of their WSOP events and unregister from the event you win a seat to you get credited with W$ that can only be used in satellites for the WSOP games they have there. Later in the year (September I believe) they have the WCOOP that W$ can also be used for.

The low buy-in satellites are actually easy to cash in and thus I have W$ I will not be using since I have no intention on winning a seat in the WSOP main event (a guy has to know his limitations). But they are easy money if you can sell the W$ for tournament dollars or cash.

Penguinfa