The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > Off Topic > Sports
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-05, 01:54 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default Post mordem from MNF game

Obviously it was a loss for anyone who followed my advice, sorry for that, but I maintain I was on the right side. Things you can't handicap, like Bulger getting hurt, happen and sometimes the wrong side wins.

Last night was a bad beat, plain and simple. We got our money in with AK against AQ and made the right decision but got hit by a Q on the turn and we just didn't improve.

This happens in sports betting just like in poker.

If I handicapped that game and came up with Indy and saw how it played out I would be happy to cash that ticket but take a good hard look at how I came up with Indy in the first place.

Maybe this post should be in the bad beat section.

One thing I will caution weather you follow my plays or not is whomever you follow make sure they post some sort of reasoning behind their plays, don't just throw darts at the borad, the lines are set so that the dart always misses.
Old 10-18-05, 07:31 PM
Shark

Windbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsWindbreaker has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points

I know hind sight is 20/20, but one the major problems with the Rams is the turnovers. Those guys turn the ball over way too often and it costs them a lot of games. When they turn it over, it puts their weak defense on it's heel and the defense is no where as good as they were when they won the superbowl.

Regardless of the teams, I've always hated picking games where a team was over a 7 point favorite/dog. I always felt if there's a spread by that much, then there should be a better line out there.
Closed Thread