The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-10, 07:20 PM
Team Discovery Channel

sjay2k User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep Pointssjay2k User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep Pointssjay2k User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep Pointssjay2k User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep Pointssjay2k User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep Pointssjay2k User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep Pointssjay2k User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep Pointssjay2k User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep Pointssjay2k User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep Pointssjay2k User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep Pointssjay2k User has between 2000 and 2499 Rep Points
Default Bullying FTP Support = $

A small victory after being disconnected in the middle of a $200 hu donkament. I eventually reconnected but lost.

---

Subject: Disconnect‏

Tournament 130494359

I just got disconnected in the middle of the tournament

I was able to surf the net during this time but could not reconnect for approx 5 minutes!!

So frustrating!

please give me a few hundred dollars for this inconvenience/tilt/the fact that i will now lose

Please refer this to someone who can help me

Kind regards
MyPetTUrtle

----------------

Subject: Full Tilt Poker: Your Connectivity Issue (KMM16388804I15977L0KM)‏

Hello Scott,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

We have reviewed your account and see you experienced connectivity issues while playing on our site.

We understand situations like these are frustrating. However, we have determined our servers were fully operational at the time of your disconnection, and we cannot make adjustments because of Internet conditions beyond our control.

We have reviewed your play history and confirmed that, fortunately, you were able to reconnect to the software and finish your tournament.

Before you connect to our software, your internet connection travels through 5 to 30 different third party servers, none of which are owned by Full Tilt Poker. If any of those servers are experiencing technical difficulties, your connection to our servers will be affected. When you sit at a table or tournament, you accept the potential risks playing in an online card room, and we are unable to assume responsibility for external connectivity issues.

If you constantly have connection problems, please let us know and we will assist you with any technical issues.

We appreciate your understanding, and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Regards,

Matteo
Full Tilt Poker Support

-------

Subject: Re: Full Tilt Poker: Your Connectivity Issue (KMM16417493I15977L0KM)‏

Please refer this to the next level up. I paid 10k in rake last month, I am not trying to scam you. My internet connection is incredibly reliable and I was able to surf the net whilst disconnected from FTP. Could you please just refund my buyin. I was able to complete the tournament, but it was incredibly tilting distraction and an inconvenience and not up to FTP's standards.

--------------------

Subject: Full Tilt Poker: Your Connectivity Issue (KMM16417493I15977L0KM)‏

Hello Scott,

Unfortunately, as stated previously when you reported your first disconnection instance, when you sit at a table or tournament, you accept the potential problems with playing in an online card room.
You may be disconnected through no fault of your own (or ours) and lose whatever money you may be playing for. We cannot be responsible for conditions in the Internet and possible problems with connectivity.

If you are constantly being disconnected, please let us know so that we can assist you in fixing any technical difficulties.

Thank you for your patronage and play on Full Tilt Poker.

Regards,

Giovanni
Full Tilt Poker Support

--------------

Subject: Re: Full Tilt Poker: Your Connectivity Issue (KMM16417493I15977L0KM)‏

Are you seriously telling me that my internet was at fault? I will sign a Stat Dec saying that I was able to access the internet during this period.

Are you really willing to jeopardise my patronage over a $200 dispute??

I strongly recommend that you forward my complaint to the highest possible person given my level of activity on FTP

MyPetTurtle

------------

Subject: Full Tilt Poker: Escalation (KMM16473067I15977L0KM)‏

Hello Scott,

After reviewing this case and indeed taking into consideration your relationship with Full Tilt Poker, I will action a one time only good will gesture of $200 to your account.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to get in touch and ask for myself.

Regards,

Jon
Customer Service Supervisor
Full Tilt Poker Support
Old 01-12-10, 11:58 AM
Shark

Spuddy has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsSpuddy has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsSpuddy has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

This post rules, good job!! Great story!

I did the similar thing, except it involved rakeback. I basically kept sending emails (took about 8) before I finally got rakeback on my account
Old 01-13-10, 03:51 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

I went through this same string of emails, more or less, also over a HU disconnection (I was two tabling $200s at the time). Eventually, I was refunded.

A year later, it happened again, but that time, they stuck to their "You already received your one time blah blah blah."

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker
Closed Thread