The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-05, 03:46 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default keeping track of play- besides pokertracker

hey everyone, I just started tracking my play with my notebook today. Was wondering if your not using pokertracker how do you keep track of your online play. I usually set my binder up as days...tables ive entered, how much I started at each table. Starting and ending bankroll for the day how about you?
Old 01-21-05, 04:32 PM
Shark

eddo31 has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

since i generally play omaha, and there isnt any capability with pokertracker, i just set up both an excel spreadsheet and a word file to keep track o fmy results.

the things that i include are:
date and time played
limit
number of hands
percentage seeing the flop from blinds and vp$ip (i get this info from stars stats, but not from any of the other sites that i play at)
total win/loss
bb/hour, bb/100

i usually dont keep notes on the sessions other than this. i will make notes on individual players, but i dont make general notes.
Old 01-21-05, 08:05 PM
Fish

The_Gunt has less than 10 Rep Points
Default Poker Office

I only play hold 'em but I use Poker Office and you might be able to use it for other games. You can download it from downloads.com. It keeps track of a ton of stats and has a live tracker to show hand rankings, pot odds, best hand, etc.
Old 01-21-05, 09:40 PM
Maniac

Gutzz has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

A blog site I frequently read: had a recent post about the 2 programs he uses. I forget what the other one was (first was PT), but it sounded really cool and worth purchasing.

Cheers,

Gutzz

PS. Might be 'www.thepokerchronicle.com' I got it bookmarked on other comp and keep forgetting lol.
Old 01-21-05, 11:00 PM
sports betting guy

omahilo has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsomahilo has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

its free... its not as good as PT but I think its a good site for being free.... keeps track of your session's, etc.
Old 01-22-05, 04:00 AM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

What the hell do you do if you play at Pacific? Nothing I guess, right. I keep basic book on myself (time, amount won/lost etc), and some notes on players, but you cant do much. No note taking, stats at all, unless you go to hand histories and go through them all. Anyone who plays there consistently have any advise? I have asked in threads before, but I dont know if there are really any options. I guess its just the trade off for playing with mostly bad players.
Closed Thread