The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-04, 01:38 AM
Sir Waffles House of Fun

SirFWALGMan has between 50 and 99 Rep Points
Default He's a Maniac for Sure

I met up with a Maniac table tonight! Every round was raised. Never was there not a pre-flop raise. The reason this happened was because one guy was raising and re-raising everything! I got mad at first. I then decided to bet back into him with decent hands. He bets to the river with A-10 vs my A-Q to give me my first good pot. I then flop a pair of Aces with a BAD kicker, like a 3! He bets me down to the river. I am raising him whenever I can because I know he bets any hand. I was expecting to lose. I win and type into the chat “I love you man!”. So basically he won me about $100 in 20 minutes and I folded the table to play with the Bloggers.

I think a good strategy against these guys is to tighten up. Play premium hands. And make him pay when you hit anything! Sometimes this is going to cost you money but most times you will kill him. He capped me with the A-10 hand when he had NOTHING! Sometimes you just have to play into him.