The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-06, 09:19 AM
Maniac

Govman6767 has between 10 and 49 Rep Points
Default AC trip report

15 dollar blackjack 2.1 hours +17.50
4 card poker 10 min Even
Pai Gow Mania (Shufflemaster Broke before we could bet) 10 min Even
Texas Hold em Showdown Bonus Table Game 13 min -130
Hot dog and Cheeseburger -9.25
Craps Don't Pass Line First roll 11 - 10 second roll 3 +10 Walk away Even
Caesers poker room 1/2 NL 200 dollar buy in
3rd hand AK checked around flop comes JQ3 .... Hand checked around Turn comes 10 Big dude bets 15 Chick goes all in for 65 more I go all in for my 200 big dude calls
Big Dude K9 for str Chick Q10 for 2 pair Me AK for Nut straight
river goes blank I got about 480 in front of me.

Big dude goes on tilt VERY NEXT HAND he get's dealt 34 offsuit raises 15
get's one caller (NOT ME) flop come 4 10 6 Big dude bets 50 Kid Calls next card comes 5 Big dude checks his pair of 4's Kid goes all in for 300 Big Dude calls flips over his 34 The kid starts laughing right in his face about betting and calling over 350 bucks on a 34 as he flips over his pocket kings. River comes 3 giving the big dude 2 pair and the kid with KK stomps of cursing in a fury. I had 77 on this hand and would have won with the straight heh.

Anyway 5 hands later I get dealt QQ in position ppl come in I raise to 30 wanting to take the 10 bucks in the pot I get 2 callers (Damn) Flop goes 783 I bet 30 again 2 callers Turn comes 8 I check player 2 checks Big dude goes 50 (I KNOW I'M BEAT HERE BUT FOR 50 BUCKS IF A QUEEN COMES I'M GONNA BE RICH SO I CALL PLAYER 2 CALLS) RIVER COMES BLANK I check player 2 checks Big dude goes all in (over a grand he has in front of him in a 300 dollar max buy in game) I fold player 2 folds Big dude shows 78 offsuit for the full house I say "called the 30 raise with 78 offsuit huh..... Dynamite play had me trapped the whole way" But After seeing the way he played the 34 i figured h im for something having QQ beat but what the hell seat 2 was on a draw by the way and was drawing dead I had 2 outs heh.

On that note I drank 10 beers and a flask full of rum on the ride home and had a hell of a time I left that poker session only up 80 bucks Which put me down "AROUND" 40 FOR THE DAY.

Not bad for the fun I had watching the Big Dude He was pounding ppl all day with 34 78 10 5 K3 Ppl whine about players like that and the long run how they suck but on this day the long run took a hike and the Big Dude (400 lbs says he used to be in the air force) kicked some tail I wish the bus was not leaving I know I could have busted that table I just needed more time
Closed Thread