The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-06, 04:41 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default Full Tilt's new revised, new again multi table SNG's

Full Tilt had 45-player SNG's at pretty much every buy in that paid the top 6 players. These were my favorite game to play, but I'll admit they were tough.

I say that because you could make the final table but with the blinds high and still 3 bust out till the money no stack was really safe.

All of the sudden they switched to 90-player games but paid out 18 spots. Easy as anything to make the money, but again, once you made the final table where there was any money worth playing for it was still the same scenario as above.

I guess enough people complained and they brought back the 45-player games, but kept the 90's as well only they made them a double stack tourney.

Not sure which I like best. More options is always better and anything that attracts more players there is good, but I think they are pulling players from the same pond here when it comes to these type of games and it is just taking longer to fill one up.

Thoughts on which is the most +EV?