The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-06, 12:25 AM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points
Default Verification of the obvious...I think

So my table finding strategy of sorting by highest avg pot helps me run into my fair share of nice people who are generous with their money.

*Pause for a moment of reflection in honor of these wonderful people*

I will enter pots that they are in MUCH more often than I normally would. Frankly I will call with anything that has the potential to win a hand. I will also position raise them with crap, but I am more careful with this since bluffing is hardly predictably successful. Its like adding like 5BB's to increase your pot odds each time I see these guys in there. I guess that would mean that your implied odds are greater right? Haven't exactly figured out implied odds yet. Anyone else make this a habit, or do they just sit and wait for the hands to get paid off on?