The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-05, 08:56 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default Guess who I played with yesturday

so I was playing three $5 sit and go's and someone at my table kept saying "hi brian". Now keep in mind my name on pokerstars is Stormswa so who the hell is this saying hi to me. Its either my work buddies or one of you nuts.....nope it was PENGUINFAN. Was cool sitting with him he really is a nice guy kinda miss him.
Old 09-17-05, 09:12 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Penguinfan used to fall into the "You Guys" category.

I've gotten a couple of PMs from him, but I don't think he posts here any more.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker
Old 09-17-05, 09:28 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default K

we chatted the whole time we played, of course I bubbled out and he went on to at least get 3rd.
Old 09-18-05, 10:46 AM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points
Default One time, for the record

First off, Brian, that was a brutal bust out when you made the staight only to lose to a full house, funny thing is I folded the same hand (QJ if I remember right).

I haven't posted for a while, and probably won't anymore, but I do lurk around every couple of days. The PM's to TP were only about the Titan sign up and a trip to Atlantic City, which I am gonna have to miss it looks like (another story).

I never made a "I'm leaving please beg me to stay post", initially I stopped posting here because of Chip, that is no secret, and TP asked me to come back, I did and the same thing happened all over again, so again I quit posting and during e-mail exchanges with TP about getting shirts made I started posting again, what happened after that I could post but most of you would not believe.

I will say this, keep any and all personal information off the web-site as Chip will use it if he starts to dislike you. Take that as a fair warning and I really don't care if you believe me or not, it is what it is and I know, first hand, the things he has done. Never trust him with anything, you guys can like him all you want, but don't let that cloud your judgement.

The only dissapointing part of that was I did talk to TP about the things that went on between Chip and I, and I suppose when you strike up a friendship it clouds your view of things, I guess I would probably have done/felt the same way, but that doesn't mean it's right.

I have also PM'd Lou on a couple things, one being going to AC this week. No hard feelings, even though he is responsible for one of two posts on the board that I had seen while lurking that took shots at me ( saw it pre-edit Lou) after I quit posting, the other was from Chip of course. The disturbing thing is TP was involved in both of those posts.

Pshabi is another issue, probably a decent guy and someone it would be fun to have a beer with, unfotunatly I don't take well to unprovoked, personal shots at me. Maybe thats a character flaw on my part, but in any event why hang around a place where every post you make has the possibility of being turned into an attack? The thread where I invinted Brett Jungblutt (Gank) to start posting here is an excellent example.

Look, this was never about taking my ball and going home, it's about having better things to do with my time. Hell, if you look at sports handicapping forums I post at it would be easy to see where I dish out, and yes, take MUCH worse than has been said here, thats all in good fun. Pshabi and Junyun do nothing but take personal shots at people and whats that about? Especially considering the PM I got from Pshabi after the first run in we had. As far as Chip goes, well, I have said my piece about him, I think TP understood what happened between Chip and I enough to take his moderator status away form him, so trust me guys there is merit to what I accuse him of.

I am fairly busy this time of year, I have mentioned I work for a professional handicapping outfit and NHL is my responsibility. It takes a ton of time right now finding and trading tapes of practice, scrimages, and exhibition games. Not to mention watching all that tape, but thats whats involved in making money betting on sports, especially this year with all the changes in the NHL.

Some good guys and good converation here, and honestly no hard feelings with anyone, I just have better things to do than start a thread about something poker related only to see a reply for Pshabi telling me I suck dick or something.

Will I still lurk around, sure, why not? There is some good things to read here, but why be a part something that just serves to frustration?
Old 09-18-05, 11:11 AM
Back in business!

lightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointslightfungus has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Geez this forum is chauk(sp) full of drama.

How do you spell that word?
Old 09-18-05, 11:18 AM
Banned

Default yippie

DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not centered around me this time.
Old 09-18-05, 11:28 AM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

Really? I just looked at it like my name was brought up and decided to explain my side of things.

If it's drama and starts trouble then by all means TP erase my post.
Old 09-18-05, 11:31 AM
Banned

Default no way

no way dude its good to see you posting again even if it is just this once.
Old 09-18-05, 11:41 AM
Proud TeamSWA Member

ChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep Points
Default Yawn....

Old 09-18-05, 11:45 AM
<<<<<

Not sure where that is heading Chip, unless it's yet another shot at me, but whatever. Like I said, I never "LEFT", I have been lurking probably once a day, maybe less, but why post? Just so you can come running in IMMEDIATLY and do this?
Old 09-18-05, 11:53 AM
Proud TeamSWA Member

ChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Riiiiiiight.... I started it again, didn't I?
You mention me 6 times in this little tirade....
Are you dreaming about me in your sleep too?
Sorry pal, I don't swing that way.
You really are a tool.

Old 09-18-05, 12:18 PM
<<<<<

Chip, do you want to spend the day name calling?

Note that I didn't insult anyone in my initial post in this thread, nor have I since, yet, as predicted, Chip comes running in and starts name calling.

Just a note, looks like the truth is bothering you, wouldn't want your faithful here to find out what you are really like, eh?
Old 09-18-05, 12:38 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

First, if you think this post right here wasn't an insult, you are crazy.

I'm closing this thread immediately. I'm sick of this bullshit between you two. Grow up. Christ.

Penguinfan - you have the right to lurk or post here, as you choose. But if you are going to post once a day, once a month, or once a year, I am going to request that it be semi-poker related, or at the very least, not stirring up shit related. Maybe you don't see this post that way, but read it again, and I'm sure you will be able to. No one asked why you left. And certainly no one asked you to make all those accusations.

I'll say again, I'd be happy to have you as a regular poster here, but if your skin isn't thick enough to stick around because {I'm not really sure - because someone disagrees with you how to play AA on the bubble? Because someone doesn't believe gank is gank? Because whatever?} then maybe it's better for you to not get involved. This is not me choosing Chip over you or any of that bullshit... This is just me pointing out how things have been fairly drama free around here, and then BAM, here you are stirring it up again.

I personally believe you misinterpret a LOT of things, thinking people are taking "shots" at you when they are not, and getting overly offended by them, but that is neither here nor there.

Again, I'm closing this thread, and I expect this shit to not be started up again in another thread.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker
Closed Thread