The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-06, 12:14 PM
♀♥♫

rookette22 has between -50 and -11 Rep Points

Well first thing, the pot wouldn't be as rewarding. I'd probably have to get close to 100 players involved in it which [(knowing me) I'd succeed in doing,] in order to make it a nice sized 1st place prize.

But mainly.....
Cus you 'big boys' wouldn't have accepted that one! If you're laughing at the $5 idea, I can just imagine what names you'd be calling me if I had suggested THAT idea!
Well some ppl told me in PM what they thought about it. Nikita voiced me her opinion in PM,too. She doesn't think she'll be in the $10 tourney, but Robb will. Guess you didn't figure on that did you,TP? But see, if it was a $5 one maybe we'd have the pleasure of both of them playing. I guess after all that's been said in here, people don't want to look bad in your eyes TP. Do you really think that after all this, people are going to SAY WHAT THEY FEEL????? I'm not like most, I tell it like it is. And yeah...it hurts like hell to get the feedback of what YOU all think of me; but least I'm honest and say what's on my mind. I'm not one to follow along with what everyone else is saying or doing, just to get popularity points, never have been and hopefully never will be.

I mean after you calling me crazy and shit like that, I'm not even sure I still want to be here. But hey w/e. Like I said, I'll stay till I can't take it anymore of the name calling or am banned. Maybe I'll start looking for another forum, soon.

If you read all the posts you'll see that most said they don't mind either way. I'm thinking they would prefer the $5 one, why wouldn't they? But that's not even the point anymore. I said you and your little gang won. I'm done. I'll talk to the other guy and if he still wants in then we'll do it your way.

Cus I'd ENJOY THE TOURNAMENT MORE....than the icecream!!!!

Did you read the post where I said I had been beat?????

Or do you just read what you want to read and skip over the important ones?

I'm replying to posts that are being made in reference to other posts I've made before the one that I said that you won. I'm giving you all my opinion if you don't like it well too effin bad.

I had already spoken to a few of my friends in Stars. Most of them were eager to play in the $5 tourney but thought the $10 one was too pricey. I told you already, my friends have a tourney every Friday night, and hardly anyone shows up, the last time was 13 players, the one before that was only 6 players.

That's what I based my opinion on. I was ready to bring them all here to play on our team, about 7 out of 12 for sure. But now I don't think I'll even bother mentioning it to them, not worth it. If you guys tell me off for my thoughts on this, you'd probably crucify them. Not worth taking the chance losing my friends over.